The original Real Estate As a Professional Career course provides you with a general overview of the real estate profession and how it interacts with other elements in society.
This is the first of the five courses you need to complete in order to become a licensed agent in Ontario.
The study guide provides a summarized point by point review of the most important topics from all the chapters. The practice questions are designed so that they are closely matched or very similar to the actual exam. Most importantly terms are explained in simple to understand language for you to absorb quickly and effectively.
- Overview of how the real estate profession works
- Skills required to succeed
- Importance of economics, demographics, and geography on real estate
- Consumer buying habits
- Marketing methods
- Basic overview of math
This 137 Pages Study Guide includes:
- Exam Study Guide
- Math Formula Summary
- 3 sample exams with 180 questions
- Detailed answers to the sample exam questions
- Motivational quotes to help you push through your studies
- Downloadable PDF where you can study on the go.