This is the 2nd of the five courses you need to complete in order to become a licensed agent in Ontario.
The study guide provides a summarized point by point review of the most important topics from all the chapters. The practice questions are designed so that they are closely matched or very similar to the actual exam. Most importantly terms are explained in simple to understand language for you to absorb quickly and effectively.
- Municipal planning and land use regulations
- Key elements in the construction of homes and buildings
- The process of determining the value of a property
- The process of trading in real estate
- Appropriate legislation related to the trading process (e.g., Real Estate and Business Brokers Act, 2002)
- Representation relationships
This 175 Pages Study Guide includes:
- Exam Study Guide
- Math Formula Summary
- 3 sample exams with 180 questions
- Detailed answers to the sample exam questions
- Motivational quotes to help you push through your studies
- Downloadable PDF where you can study on the go.