This is the third of the five courses you need to complete in order to become a licensed agent in Ontario.
The study guide provides a summarized point by point review of the most important topics from all the chapters. The practice questions are designed so that they are closely matched or very similar to the actual exam. Most importantly terms are explained in simple to understand language for you to absorb quickly and effectively.
There are two parts to this course:
- Listing agreements
- Buyer representation agreements
- Customer service agreements
- Agreements of purchase and sale
- Additional forms and clauses used in real estate transactions
- Agreements of purchase and sale forms for selling co-ownership, co-operative, and condominium properties
- Residential leasing fundamentals
- Environmental contamination
- Contractual and title-related problems
- Getting started in the profession
These Guides include:
- Exam Study Guide
- Math Formula Summary
- 3 sample exams with 180 questions
- Detailed answers to the sample exam questions
- Motivational quotes to help you push through your studies
- Downloadable PDF where you can study on the go.
Access to the RELHQ Deal Club, where you’ll gain access to exclusive deals on agent marketing perks, such as website design deal, how to get your first customer, generate leads and perks that are designed to help you to kick off your real estate career and bring you to the path of profitability! Let’s face it, getting your license is really the first step in your entire real estate career. The real challenge lies in getting real customers (generating leads) and closing them (making the $$$).
That is why we’ve created the RELHQ Deal Club where we reach out to real estate service providers and negotiate and get you the best deals possible.
By buying our courses you’ll get automatic enrollment to the RELHQ Deal Club and you’ll be the first to get notified on exclusive perks that are only available to you!
So stop wasting your time, click on the “add to cart” button above to get started!