You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Bankruptcy

I am currently enrolled in the UBC Sauder real estate licensing course. I am wondering if during the time I am taking the course I need to declare bunkruptcy or need to file a proposal, will I still be eligible to be licensed?

Hello Blue Sky,

That is a great question. We're currently verifying this information for you and will be back with an answer!

James

Hi,

Unfortunately, the Council is unable to pre-asses individuals for licensing if you're in a bankruptcy situation. If you have concerns about your eligibility for licensing, review RECBC’s Good Reputation Guidelines: https://www.recbc.ca/licensing/education_licensing.html#grg. If you still have questions, you may wish to seek legal advice.

If I seek legal advice and my attorney says I should be able to obtain my license, will that satisfy the RECBC?

Bankruptcy of real estate forum and property is advanced and foreseen here for the kids and all aloes for the chips. Approval of the real estate and writing services reviews is ensured for the revival of the bankrupt Ares and segments in the society for all income holders and parts for the ways for all manipulators.

Runners of forum provide useful source for extraction of helpful information from people get lots of benefits. This is very good news that we can buy best SMMA online on required topics and subject.

the way altomerge has made it easy for users to sync data is incredible. To know further what they are upto so that can be seen on https://de.altounlockpdf.com/reviews. All this will inform individuals about how they can use altomerge.

HPBOSE: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala. HP board has made easy to download the books for all the classes. If you are studying in Himachal and you need books, then this post is useful for you. HP 2nd Class Textbook Here in this post you will get HP board 5th class books in the pdf format. We will provide you all subjects books like Hindi, English, Maths, EVS etc

Stickman Hook is an interesting game for you to relax. Instead of playing on Android or IOS smartphone, you can completely play this game on PC through our website.